Friday, August 11, 2006


If you can get through the blah blah blah....
I never knew I had so much to talk about?

Lions

Going to the Lions preseason game tonight with my older brother.The picture has nothing to do with the Lions, but I thought it was kinda cool.
I don't really care if they win or lose, but I know it's going to be fun. Got the tickets from Conrad, a guy I work with. I'm just glad that I'm actually getting out of the house and doing something, rather than doing the same thing. Which its still fun hangin out with my friends. This is just something different though. I'm into change. Lately my life is changing everyday, and for the better. If you can believe it? To tell you the truth I can't. But I do hope that continues. I have a weird feeling it will.

2 comments:

Manny said...

that picture is hot!

How ya been sweetie?

Ms. Finstad said...

Very nice picture! Looks very steely...