Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm sick of commercials that have people with fake smiles and the music in the background. Fake actors, who I'm supposed to take advice from. I don't know them! Their getting paid, to say whatever the people who paid them told them what to say.
All these people act happy-go lucky, skipping around not a care in the world because of what ever their promoting.
Singing in commercials drive me insane!

And of course the dating ones.

Any of the new, "text" through your phone seem like it's a horrible idea and a scam.

I don't know if it's just me or not, but there are way too many dating commercials directed towards men. Women don't get that kind of pressure everyday. In that way they have it a little easier. Although their all, really lame commercials. I would never call one up because I know it's a scam.
Try watching televison at night. I'm sure most already know what I'm talking about.
I've said too much. I'm done...

No comments: