Thursday, December 21, 2006

I couldn't help but notice that people take way to long to get out of their cars. What exactly takes so long I wonder?
When I get somewhere I get out... There is nothing left for me to do in the car.
Maybe they want to finish listening to the song that is playing, or finish talking on their cell phones.
Which I don't believe the cell phone excuse because I see way to many people talking everywhere they go, regardless of where they're at.
Not that anyone needs an excuse. I just don't get it.
I've come to the realization that I notice weird things like that.
But it does drive me a little crazy.
I wish I could ignore half the things I see and hear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gday paul. i couldnt help but notice your a queer bastard. anywonder people take so long to get out of their cars when your around ya perve, theyre hiding from you ya big dog.

Unknown said...

You think I'm queer that's funny.

What? You have to comment as anonymous because your not man enough to show who you are? Your really cool?